3/11/2011

Thinking of Home


Tsunami in Japan

My deepest condolences to the people in Japan. Thank you, those who kindly contacted me. My family is safe in Tokyo. As I learn about all horrible news from Japan, my heart is breaking. I grew up in Japan, listening to many horrible earthquake disaster stories, and was always ready for that, but not for this one. I am sad.

HELP JAPAN PROJECT:

(Etsy)
10$ each from the sales of "Thinking of Home" print is going to be used to support American Red Cross, Japan Red Cross, and other organizations for their disaster relief efforts to help those affected by the earthquake throughout the Pacific.
(Original Paintings at Playing Mantis in New York, NY) 50% of sales is going to Japan Red Cross to help those affected by Tsunami in Japan.
Playing Mantis (Charity begins from March 18th.)

Finding a way to help?