11/10/2014

Readng at Kinokuniya Bookstore, NY


Reading at Kinokuniya Bookstore was a great fun!!
This time, I presented with Isabel from Library for All.
Their activity "to share books with children in other countries 
where people don't have easy access to many books"and 
my latest book Red Knit Cap Girl and the Reading Tree's message: 
a sense of community and sharing, worked very well together. 


Also, I invited Hong and Erika from Origami Therapy Association.
They use origami as a therapeutic method 
which is easy to start for anyone in any age group.

 Origami Therapy Association

I had a lovely time with everyone there!! 


 Thank you, everyone for coming to the event yesterday, and
special thanks to John at Kinokuniya, who arranged this event.


Kinokuniya Bookstore has been one of my favorite places in 
NY as well as in Tokyo. It has been always my escape and fantasy. 
I don't know how many hours I spent there, standing and reading 
interesting books throughout my entire life! 
(And I don't know how much money I spent there, either!)


Photo credit: E. Shirakawa