12/28/2019

Furry Friends Portrait!

Sold Out for the first round. 
Thank you so much!! 






Hi everyone!!
Sold Out for the First Round! Thank you so much!!
I have been preparing for my new project "Furry Friends Portrait" for a while. And now, I am discounting the first 12 requests for the special New Year's celebration price of $45!! (plus shipping). The portrait will be painted on a piece of randomly torn brown paper bag. The size varies but it will be a piece which fits in a 5"x7"clear bag. I am attaching some example photos of them. Picture how it would look with your own furry friend!
I can fit only one furry friend into a 5" x 7" portrait, but if you would like two or three friends in the scene, please let me know. I can arrange something larger for a different price.
But if you order two single portraits, I will give a discounted price of $84. (two separate portraits, each piece having one furry friend. )
Shipping and handling is $5 for one order, and $6 for two orders if you are in the US. (If you order two, I will send them together in one envelope.) If you are not in the US, please let me know.
It will be sent in a flat envelope via USPS first class. I will send them within 3-10 business days unless I inform you of a delay- something that has never happened in eight years of selling on Etsy. I will send wherever the post person can reach, but I can not guarantee the arrival date as the post office may delay for reasons beyond my control. I will notify you once I ship your order so you can keep en eye on it. If you need express or signature confirmation, please convo me!
I take only PayPal payment for now.
If this sounds good to you, please email me at naokosstoop@gmail.com ( this is not PayPal address, so please do NOT send payment here! ) Email two or more of your furry friend's photos (whole body shown including his/her tail.) I will draw as I see your furry friend in the photo. You can send a few and I will pick one. Then I will let you know where to send the payment. I need about 3-10 business days from the day I receive payment.
The painting is as it is. I will do my very best๐Ÿ’ช to represent your furry friend, physically and in spirit. Please hold complaints if it isn't exactly as you anticipated. ๐Ÿ˜…
No backing, no mounting, no frame included.
If you have questions, please let me know!!
Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™