4/27/2020

First YouTube post!

I visit school in greater New York area normally for book readings. But sometimes other activity comes up and I try new. This was one of those experiences. I was invited to participate in an interesting after school art program.  I had so much fun with the director Catherine Shaw from Shadow Box Theater,  her students (3rd graders at PS120) and their parents. I made a short video clip of the precious experience with them to share. Sorry, I don't have  good skill to edit the video. But I hope you get a bit of feeling and enjoy it :) Thank you for watching! 

After School Program
Puppet Show
"Red Knit Cap Girl"


I miss little ones  I have met in class rooms through my book activities, each of them!! 
I hope all are staying safe and healthy!! 




Thank you 💕🙏